How to reach Dubai Safari Park? Directions, Best Routes, Map
With plenty of attractions to make beautiful memories, Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. While you can touch the skies with their stunning skyscrapers, Dubai allows you to also remain grounded with beautiful safaris that connect you to nature. One such retreat is the Dubai Safari Park. If you’re planning a visit to the park, do read further for its location, ways to get there, and even directions.
Dubai Safari Park Location
Getting to Dubai Safari Park
This is the best and the easiest way to get to the park. You can simply input your destination as Dubai Safari Park and you should be able to reach the park without any issues.
There are two gates at the park. Gate 1 allows you to enter the park through Ras Al Khor Road and is slightly ahead and on the opposite side of Dragon Mart. Gate 2 allows you entry through Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street. Gate 1 is more easily accessible.
If you don’t have your own car, we’d suggest that you take a taxi to arrive right in front of the park. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and also function on controlled meters. You can get more details on Dubai taxis on the RTA website.
From Downtown Dubai - 55 AED
From Dubai Marina - 90 AED
If you’re on a budget, then the cheapest way to get to Dubai Safari Park is to catch a bus that drops you off at the bus stand near Dragon Mart 2nd Terminus. From here, you can get a cab which will approximately cost you 25 AED to the park. Catch the buses 50 or N30 to this stop.
From Dubai Airport - 5-10 AED
From Dubai Downtown - 5-8 AED
The Dubai Metro provides you with a luxurious experience while still being easy on your pockets. However, the nearest metro station is the Rashidiya Metro Station, from where you will still have to get a cab which can cost up to 40 AED. You can also catch a bus from here to Dragon Mart bus stand instead.
From Dubai Airport - 4 AED
From Dubai Downtown - 7.5 AED
Check the RTA website to get more details on bus, metro and taxi services in Dubai.
Parking Near Dubai Safari Park
There are three parking areas near the Dubai Safari Park.
P1 is the VIP parking lot and is the closest to the main entrance of the park. It has 540 covered parking spaces and 2 electric charging points for green vehicles.
P2 has 740 parking spaces and is a 5-minute walk from the main entrance.
P3 has 1700 parking spaces but is the farthest from the main entrance. However, you can avail a shuttle service that will take you to the main entrance free of charge upon availability.
Directions to Dubai Safari Park
- From Downtown Dubai, get onto Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard. Head towards the Financial Center Road and then turn right to get onto Financial Center Road.
- Continue straight for about 2 km and then keep left at the Y junction and head towards Nad Al Sheba or E44.
- Keep left and continue straight on E44 for about 16.5 km until you reach the roundabout. Take the complete circle around the roundabout and take the fourth exit. Go straight for 1 km until you reach Dubai Safari Park.
- Head northwest on 49 C Street and turn right onto Al Khawaneej or D89. Then take the ramp on the left onto Airport Road or D89.
- Continue on Airport road for about 6.8 km and then merge onto the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road or E311. Continue for another 6.8 km until you reach the roundabout.
- Take the first exit on the roundabout onto Al Awir Road or E44. Continue for about 1 km and then take a slight right to arrive at Gate 1 at Dubai Safari Park.
FAQs on Dubai Safari Park Location
A. The best way to get to Dubai Safari Park is by car. Add in the destination on your navigation system as Dubai Safari Park and you should be able to reach the park without any concerns.
A. If you’re on a budget, we’d suggest you take the metro to Rashidiya Metro Station and take a bus from here to Dragon Mart. From here, you can take a cab to the park. Alternatively, you can reach Dragon Mart directly by bus and then take a cab from here.
A. Yes, there is parking available at Dubai Safari Park. It is completely free of cost.
A. There are 2 electric charging ports at the VIP parking at Dubai Safari Park.